Phineas and Ferb songs tracklist part 1

Before I show you the 52 songs that I'm adding from YouTube, I'm adding the original pilot which was never aired on TV but seen on DVD as a special bonus and another stuff




The tracks from part 1:


  • 1. "Today is Gonna Be a Great Day" (Extended version) by Bowling for Soup

  • 2. "Backyard Beach" (CC #2) by Ferb Fletcher

  • 3. "The Phin-tastic Ferb-ulos Car Wash" by Phineas Flynn and Friends

  • 4. "Mix and Mingle Machine" by Danville Chorus

  • 5. "S. I. M. P. (Squirrels In My Pants)" (Extended version) (CC #5) by 2 Guys in The Parque featuring Candace Flynn

  • 6. "Fish Out of Water" by Unknown

  • 7. "Gimme an F" by Robbie Wyckoff

  • 8. "A-G-L-E-T" by Aglet Aid

  • 9. "Queen of Mars" (CC #7) by Candace Flynn

  • 10. "I Love You Mom" by Candace Flynn

  • 11. "Gitchie Gitchie Goo" (Extended version) (CC #1) by Phineas and the Ferb-Tones featuring Candace and the Ferbettes 

  • 12. "Tuff Gum" by Unknown

  • 13. "Candace (Who's That Girl)" by Unknown

Note: "CC" means Cliptastic Countdown Top 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The music act with the most number one singles in the UK Singles Chart

Actors from Kamen Rider born outside Japan