Half term blog

  • Saturday 29th May 2010
I woke up and had breakfast. Later, I went to see The Princess and the Frog in Cineworld at 10am. After that, I had lunch at home and later I went to the computer and I read the news of the death of Diff’rent Strokes actor Gary Coleman. At 3pm, my aunt arrived from Portugal. At 6pm, I read the news of the death of Easy Rider actor Dennis Hopper. At 8pm, I had dinner and later watched the last minutes of Eurovision Song Contest 2010 at 9pm. I went to bed one hour later.
  • Sunday 30th May 2010
I woke up and had breakfast. I went to the computer and realised Germany won the Eurovision Song Contest 2010. Had lunch at 1pm.

  • Monday 31st May 2010
I woke up and had breakfast

  • Tuesday 1st June 2010


  • Wednesday 2nd June 2010
I woke up and breakfast. I had eyebrows done at 4pm.

  • Thursday 3rd June 2010
I woke up and had breakfast. After breakfast, my mum said that the trip to Legoland was cancelled and then it was replaced by the trip to Westfield.

  • Friday 4th June 2010
I woke up and had breakfast. After breakfast, my mum said that the trip to Madame Tussauds was cancelled and then it was replaced by the trip to the cinema. The film I saw was Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranger Central Manips

The thirty Power Rangers teams

Ben 10 minor characters confirmed for Ben 10: Alien Force series finale