Best selling singles of 1993 from Media Traffic

Source – http://www.mediatraffic.de/countdown1993.htm

  1. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston (Arista)
  2. (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You - UB40 (Virgin)
  3. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) - Meat Loaf (Virgin / MCA)
  4. All That She Wants - Ace Of Base (London / Arista)
  5. Informer - Snow (East West)
  6. What's Up? - 4 Non Blondes (Interscope)
  7. The River Of Dreams - Billy Joel (Columbia)
  8. That's The Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson (Virgin)
  9. Ordinary World - Duran Duran (Parlophone / Capitol)
  10. Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams (A&M)
  11. What Is Love - Haddaway (Coconut / Logic / Arista)
  12. Runaway Train - Soul Asylum (Columbia)
  13. Dreamlover - Mariah Carey (Columbia)
  14. Living On My Own - Freddie Mercury (Parlophone)
  15. Would I Lie To You? - Charles & Eddie (Capitol)
  16. Heal The World - Michael Jackson (Epic)
  17. No Limit - 2 Unlimited (PWL / Zyx)
  18. I'm Every Woman - Whitney Houston (Arista)
  19. Mr. Vain - Culture Beat (Epic)
  20. Two Princes - Spin Doctors (Epic)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranger Central Manips

The thirty Power Rangers teams

Ben 10 minor characters confirmed for Ben 10: Alien Force series finale