Most weeks at number one in The Music Channel Chart: 1997-2003

  • 1997 – "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion (six weeks - two in 1997 and four in 1998)
  • 1998 – "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith (six weeks)
  • 1999 – "Goodbye" by Spice Girls (eight weeks)
  • 2000 – Tie: "Big in Japan" by Guano Apes, "Rock DJ" by Robbie Williams, "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi and "With Arms Wide Open" by Creed (four weeks)
  • 2001 – Tie: "When You Come Back to Me" by Garth Brooks, "You Rock My World" by Michael Jackson and "Get the Party Started" by Pink (four weeks)
  • 2002 – Tie: "Tainted Love" by Marilyn Manson, "In Your Eyes" by Kylie Minogue and "All My Life" by Foo Fighters (four weeks)
  • 2003 – "Dance with My Father" by Luther Vandross (six weeks)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranger Central Manips

The thirty Power Rangers teams

Ben 10 minor characters confirmed for Ben 10: Alien Force series finale