Hot 100 best-selling singles - 1-50

Correct at the time of this writing.
  1. "Die with a Smile" by Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars (2024, Interscope) - 25.706 million points
  2. "Candle in the Wind 1997" by Elton John (1997, A&M) - 21.314 million points
  3. "Blinding Lights" by The Weeknd (2019, XO / Republic) - 21.29 million points
  4. "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey (1994, Columbia) - 21.213 million points
  5. "Birds of a Feather" by Billie Eilish (2024, Darkroom / Interscope) - 20.465 million points
  6. "Apt." by Rose and Bruno Mars (2024, Black Label / Atlantic) - 19.263 million points
  7. "As It Was" by Harry Styles (2022, Erskine / Columbia) - 19.234 million points
  8. "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran (2017, Asylum / Atlantic) - 19.147 million points
  9. "Dance Monkey" by Tones and I (2019, Bad Batch) - 17.956 million points
  10. "Beautiful Things" by Benson Boone (2024, Night Street / Warner) - 17.923 million points
  11. "Stay" by The Kid Laroi and Justin Bieber (2021, Grade A / Columbia) - 16.892 million points
  12. "Golden" by Huntrix, Ejae, Audrey Nuna and Rei Ami (2025, Republic) - 16.559 million points
  13. "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston (1992, Arista) - 16.547 million points
  14. "Flowers" by Miley Cyrus (2023, Smiley Miley / Columbia) - 16.402 million points
  15. "Espresso" by Sabrina Carpenter (2024, Island) - 16.391 million points
  16. "Ordinary" by Alex Warren (2025, Atlantic) - 15.782 million points
  17. "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams (1991, A&M) - 15.694 million points
  18. "Happy" by Pharrell Williams (2014, Back Lot / Columbia) - 14.844 million points
  19. "We Are the World" by USA for Africa (1985, CBS / Columbia) - 14.665 million points
  20. "Last Christmas" by Wham! (1984, Epic) - 14.563 million points
  21. "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars (2014, RCA) - 14.463 million points
  22. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles (1963, Parlophone / Capitol) - 14.435 million points
  23. "Despacito" by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber (2017, Universal) - 14.196 million points
  24. "Save Your Tears" by The Weeknd (2021, XO / Republic) - 14.15 million points
  25. "Macarena" by Los del Rio (1996, RCA) - 14.126 million points
  26. "Hey Jude" by The Beatles (1968, Parlophone / Apple) - 13.972 million points
  27. "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran (2017, Asylum / Atlantic) - 13.746 million points
  28. "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson (1982, Epic) - 13.677 million points
  29. "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion (1998, 550 / Columbia) - 13.398 million points
  30. "Old Town Road" by Lil Nas X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus (2019, Columbia) - 13.305 million points
  31. "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish (2019, Darkroom / Interscope) - 13.29 million points
  32. "Lose Control" by Teddy Swims (2024, Warner) - 13.193 million points
  33. "I Gotta Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas (2009, Interscope) - 13.044 million points
  34. "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio featuring L.V. (1995, MCA) - 12.942 million points
  35. "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell Williams (2013, Interscope) - 12.296 million points
  36. "Cruel Summer" by Taylor Swift (2023, Interscope) - 12.249 million points
  37. "Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi (2019, Virgin / Capitol) - 12.22 million points
  38. "Senorita" by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello (2019, Island) - 12.16 million points
  39. "You're the One That I Want" by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John (1978, RSO) - 12.139 million points
  40. "The Fate of Ophelia" by Taylor Swift (2025, Republic) - 11.98 million points
  41. "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele (2011, XL) - 11.969 million points
  42. "Flashdance... What a Feeling" by Irene Cara (1983, Casablanca) - 11.953 million points
  43. "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans featuring 112 (1997, Bad Boy / Arista) - 11.865 million points
  44. "Y.M.C.A." by Village People (1978, Metronome / Casablanca) - 11.858 million points
  45. "Another Brick in the Wall (Part II)" by Pink Floyd (1979, Harvest / Columbia) - 11.81 million points
  46. "Heat Waves" by Glass Animals (2021, Polydor / Republic) - 11.684 million points
  47. "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder (1984, Motown) - 11.667 million points
  48. "Rhythm Is a Dancer" by Snap (1992, Logic / Arista) - 11.615 million points
  49. "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen (2012, Interscope) - 11.611 million points
  50. "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye featuring Kimbra (2011, Vertigo / Universal) - 11.603 million points

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The music act with the most number one singles in the UK Singles Chart

Actors from Kamen Rider born outside Japan